Get in touch, give me a feedback or just say hi.
Giveaway: Standard Size IMA Amihan in Dr. Seuss Print
One of the things that made my yaya-me, SAHM life rather, is having a carrier – a lifesaver. Among the types of carriers available, I’m more comfortable with SSC or Soft Structured Carrier because all I have to do is to strap my child on my body with it. I managed to attend events and finish house holdchores peacefully. For a brief period, it also helped me in putting Ella to sleep while I was working as a Virtual Assistant.
Being that, I am thankful of all your support for Morena Mom blog and I gained numbers of followers for a span of 1 month (from 1300 to 2500+, that’s a milestone!) I wanted to share my happiness by raffling off an IMA carrier which we purchased by our own money (not in any way sponsored).
Photo sent by IMA’s FB Page
A photo I snapped when I received it.
Thank you so much for unfolding a milestone with me! I hope whoever the winner will be, you and your baby finds this baby carrier as useful as it has been to us.
Things you need to know about this baby carrier:
1) It is PRELOVED (used for 3 months, maybe) but in EUC condition. Kindly set your expectations.
2) It is in Standard size. Please refer to the photos below for the measurements.
3) This is an AMIHAN one. It has a mesh panel that provides more comfort and breathability to the baby and the wearer.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I WILL PICK ONE WINNER ONCE MORENA MOM’S FB PAGE HIT THE 5,000 FOLLOWERS
- Like Morena Mom’s FB Page
- Like Morena Mom’s IG
- Like Morena Mom’s Twitter
- Comment why do you want to win this carrier
I will read all your comments and pick a winner based on your answers.
I will ship the carrier to the winner.