Get in touch, give me a feedback or just say hi.
Morena Mom’s Short MamyPoko Pants Review
If you are following this blog, you know that I am a cloth diaper and disposable diaper user momma. My 44-month old little guy was already potty trained but I still need diapers whenever we go on a long drive. At his age, pants type, I figured, is the most appropriate one.
Amongst the brands I tried so far, MamyPoko is what I liked best because:
- Its waist band is ultra reliable, it doesn’t snap easily when I’m trying to pull it up.
- This diaper worked best for my super likot toddler, #InstaSuot indeed—when Im trying to change his nappy but he wants to just play. No hassle in changing even inside the car or small critical spaces.
- Its pad’s thickness is just enough, not so thick that it will cause inconvenience in my son’s movements yet not so thin; easy for me to determine when it’s time to change.
- It can hold great load of pee and poop.
- The part I liked best: It has this tape at the back (at least for this variant I’m using) that’s very helpful in times of disposing it. Rolling it and keeping it rolled is a breeze.
- Nice prints available!
And that’s my short review of this diaper. I love love MamyPoko pants now!