Get in touch, give me a feedback or just say hi.
Morena Mom for Shadrach’s 3rd year Anniversary & International Babywearing Week 2017
Babywearing is close to my heart as it helped me with Elijah before but it all the more helped me now with Ella. At present, I am a Work At Home Mom (WAHM) without a Yaya so being hands-free means a lot to me. I was being interviewed while my daughter is soundly sleeping on my chest using our trusty carrier. Most of the time I am finishing my deadlines while putting her to sleep.
Is babywearing foreign to you? Oh, I am like that before! Why not join the event by Shadrach’s Collection? They will be celebrating their 3rd Anniversary in concurrence with the International Babywearing Week on October 1, 2017. It’s their desire for parents or newbie to have vast options when it comes to babywearing.
I love their mission statement: To educate parents of newborn children the value of babywearing. Live life to the fullest while keeping the closeness and connection to your baby.
I will attend this event besides the fact that I want to celebrate International Babywearing Week with the herd of babywearing moms. But on top of that, I am attending because;
- I support lokal. My small family #SupportLokal.
- I want to learn tricks and tips how to back carry. Because, of all the carriers available, the wrap type is what I am intimidated with.
TITLE: A Dual Celebration: Shadrach 3rd year Anniversary & International Babywearing Week 2017
VENUE: Robinsons Novaliches Activity Center, Brgy Pasong Putik, Novaliches Quezon City
DATE AND TIME: Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 10AM to 2PM
- To celebrate Shadrach’s Collection 3rd Anniversary
- To gather families and celebrate International Babywearing
- To raise awareness about Babywearing
- To provide a venue for learning and fun via the talks and activities that will be held during the event
- To showcase different products of local MOMpreneurs
International Babywearing Week (IBW) is a week-long opportunity to celebrate, promote, advocate for, and focus media attention on the many benefits of babywearing.
Along with other babywearing groups across the globe, we are celebrating a week-long event that highlights the joys of babywearing. If you are curious individuals with interest in gaining knowledge on babywearing this event is for you.
– Parenting, Babywearing, Breastfeeding talks and more!
– Babywearing flash mob
– Games, raffles and giveaways!
What are you waiting for? Register here.